Terms & Conditions
Pricing And Product/Service Availability Policy
We reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at anytime, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.
All sessions are considered extremely private and personal, thus, everything is kept completely confidential. Your information will never be shared with a third party for any reason.
All sessions and services scheduled must be fulfilled within the given timeframe, extending no more than one month past the agreed upon completion period. Laura will make a good faith effort to accommodate scheduling changes, however, once the agreed upon completion time has exceeded beyond one month, no attempts at rescheduling will be made and service period will be terminated with no refunds. All appointment change requests require a 24 hour notice, otherwise, the session and payment will be forfeited. All appointments will start promptly on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your session, it is considered a no call, no show, and your session will be canceled and payment forfeited.
While we hope you love your purchase, we understand you may not. We stand by our no refunds policy, even if you dispute the charge as fraudulent or unrecognized. In the event that this happens, we are hit with a dispute fee and do submit evidence of downloads, our policy, and more. We then block your email and IP address from future purchases. Shop mindfully and be nice!
Policies and Disclaimers
You agree to these by using this website, my social media channels, following my advice in any way, or by making any purchase of my products, services, subscriptions, or offerings. The services and products provided by Laura LeClaire should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, do not use the impressions given to you via a service and product provided by Laura LeClaire to replace any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, then we ask that you to seek out a licensed medical professional for proper consultation and care. The information provided by Laura LeClaire is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a service or product with Laura LeClaire you agree, as with any information you receive from any source, you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life and the outcome of your choices.
By booking a service or product with Laura LeClaire you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in the service or product and have requested the service or product on your own free will;
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
3) understand your service or product with Laura LeClaire cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, financial or professional counseling, therapy or treatment;
4) understand that products and services offered by Laura LeClaire cannot guarantee a successful outcome and cannot substitute legal or financial advice
5) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counseling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
6) understand that there may be some things in your appointment, session, product or correspondence with Laura LeClaire that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
7) by participating in the service or product with Laura LeClaire you are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
8) do on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Laura LeClaire including her employees, employers, and any other person associated with Laura LeClaire from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a service or product offered by Laura LeClaire. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Laura LeClaire, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or consult resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Laura LeClaire;
9) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Laura LeClaire or any person associated with Laura LeClaire as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Laura LeClaire and all persons associated with Laura LeClaire from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
10) understand that all information provided to you during your product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
11) agree that Laura LeClaire can use portions of any feedback sent after the service or product is rendered as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session;
12) agree that Laura LeClaire can use portions of your appointment or correspondence for a blog post on their website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love.
13) agree to receive occasional future emails from Laura LeClaire in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
14) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
15) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a session, service, or purchase a product by Laura LeClaire represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Laura LeClaire.
16) You cannot copy, sell, reproduce, take, own or reproduce any content of this website in any way without our consent, otherwise, it is considered theft and will take legal action.
17) We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at any time. You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a service or product with Laura LeClaire and waive any legal action against Laura LeClaire for the information provided in the session or consult. You, the client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a service or product with Laura LeClaire.
Have questions or concerns?
Contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org